Consult an administrative assistant
- All hospitality expenditures must follow the IU Hospitality Expenditure policy.
- Please refer to the policy below for additional direction.
- All events held on campus where hospitality (food, snacks, beverages) will be provided require submission of the Luddy Bloomington Event form. Please submit this form a minimum of one week in advance of the event.
- All hospitality expenditures over $2,500 require approval from BL Campus leadership - IUB Standard Operating Procedure and Request System
- Employees arranging hospitality must have preapproval (verbal or written) from the account manager of the account providing funding.
- No alcohol may be present at any event attended by undergraduate students.
- See Luddy Alcohol and Entertainment Guideline.
- Luddy policy is subordinate to all IU Policies regarding entertainment and alcohol.
Employees should be reasonable when tipping on behalf of IU.
- For delivered food, 10% is reasonable.
- For meals in restaurants, 20% or less is reasonable.